[Asterisk-Users] Feature request for integrating an OSS (Operations Support System) and Asterisk

Nathan renegade at techhaven.net
Wed Jun 2 05:44:19 MST 2004

Hi,

I work for an ISP/CLEC, and we have developed our own OSS (Operations
Support System), which handles all billing, sales, provisioning, and
support issues. When it was originally being designed, the idea was to
integrate it with Asterisk.

Other than Caller-ID information (so that past trouble tickets, and
billing issues can be brought up for the agent), how else would the
Asterisk community like the OSS we developed and Asterisk to interact
(perhaps transferring calls, etc.)?