[Asterisk-Users] ZyXEL Prestige 2000W SIP hangup fails

Dominique Kull atlantic at taridium.com
Wed Jun 2 07:46:24 MST 2004

Does anybody have any experience with the ZyXEL Prestige 2000W? I am
having problems with the line tear down when I call another extension.
If nobody picks up at the other end when I hangup the 2000W, the other
extension continues to ring. Is there any way to hangup a SIP call if
there is no more traffic? Asterisk seems to think that there is still a
connection open. This is pretty annoying since it always leaves an empty VM.

thanks
Dominique