[Asterisk-Users] queue_log question: which endpoint was connected?

lenz lenz-ml at oinko.net
Sat Jul 31 10:32:15 MST 2004

Hello,
is there a way I can obtain the IP endpoint address when the telephone is
called from app_queue?
I even tried creating a pseudo number, so that instead of having my queue
call straight (say) OH323/1234 I call a number on asterisk where I log the
call id and then do the dialling. Of couse the OH323 call id I find in
queue_log is different from the one I log there from AGI, so this attempt
was useless.
I'd try and hack app_queue directly, but can anybody tell me where to find
the number dialed by queue_app? is there in the channel datastructure?
thanks
l.

In data Fri, 30 Jul 2004 19:35:13 +0300, Michael Manousos
<manousos at inaccessnetworks.com> ha scritto:

> The IP of the connected endpoint can be obtained from the OH323_RADDR
> variable. For incoming H.323 calls you can get the name of the channel
> and the IP address inside the dialplan, write them to a file and process
> them later. For outgoing H.323 calls [Dial(OH323/...)], you can't do it
> from the dialplan. In that case the OH323_RADDR variable is accessible
> only through the Dial() app.
>
> Anyway, it seems that the name of the OH323 channels needs to be more
> useful (added to my TODO list).
>
>>  Any help will be greatly appreciated.
>> Thanks
>> l.
>

> Michael.

Creato con M2, il rivoluzionario client e-mail di Opera:
http://www.opera.com/m2/