[Asterisk-Users] Astricon Conference Call?????????

Steve Woolley swoolley at adstelecom.com
Thu Jul 29 06:59:47 MST 2004

I know this is probably way out there but............

Would it be possible to set up a (Asterisk based) conference call (per
se) with the presentations at the upcoming Astricon conference via
IAXtel (or something similar) so that people who are not able to attend
could join a Meetme conference (listen only) and listen to the content.
There maybe bandwidth issues but this would certainly be an interesting
proof of concept.

I personally am planning on attending, but I know others may not.

--
Steve Woolley
IT Manager

Phone:  (407)682-6226 x1110