[Asterisk-Users] RE: Integrated Networks IN1002 SIP Phones?

Leo Ann Boon leo at innovax.com.sg
Wed Jul 28 07:03:27 MST 2004

Did you buy from this guy Michael Wang? I used to buy Cisco ATAs from
him. Nice guy to deal with.

Back to the phones. From the pre-release docs I got from michael, I
gather that the IN100x phones and IW1688 gateway are all based on VoIP
SoC (system on chip) from Centrality
http://www.centrality.com.cn/solutions/productdocuments.htm.

The PA1688 SoC is very common in VoIP phones made in China/Taiwan. I
suppose that should provide you a large source of 'compatible' phones.

FYI.