[Asterisk-Users] Iax unable to transfer using Telappliant

Roy Eddleston roy at cedar-house.org
Wed Jul 28 02:57:51 MST 2004

Update

I have found that setting notransfer=yes enables me to call Telappliant
numbers (09XX) and not get disconnected but if I call a BT number the
call goes out via Telappliant to the BT phone, it rings, the client
answers, they can hear you, but firefly does not know the other end has
been answered and continues to ring, obviously then you cant hear the
client. Is this a symptom of notransfer=yes or is there another problem?
Firewall related maybe?

Anyone with a working Telappliant account using IAX?

Cheers!

Roy....

PBX2