[Asterisk-Users] Iax unable to transfer

Dave Cotton dcotton at linuxautrement.com
Wed Jul 28 05:01:03 MST 2004

On Wed, 2004-07-28 at 09:12 +0100, Roy Eddleston wrote:
> Dimitri
>
> Did you get a resolution to this problem? I am seeing the same, my * box
> talks to Telappliant using AIX, anybody else seen this?

I don't know if it's exactly the same thing but I had lots of trouble
with two *s trying to communicate using Firefly at both ends, but with a
GS-BT101 at one end no problem. Exactly as described "Hello Fred, this
is ...." cut off. As I've got Grandstreams and SNOMs at both ends now I
have not tried to find the solution as no one wanted soft phones anyway.

--
Dave Cotton <dcotton at linuxautrement.com>