[Asterisk-Users] drivers, kernel 2.6 and distribution

Leif Madsen leif.madsen at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 19:58:47 MST 2004

On Tue, 27 Jul 2004 14:45:12 +1200, Carlos Hernandez
<carlosh at linuxservices.co.nz> wrote:
> I would say:  should * crash, it should not take the machine with it..
> I really see the need of a good how-to for the dial plan.. the wiki
> documentation seems patched, not in sequence, and I 'm not going to buy
> books..

You may be *quite* interested in chapter 4 of the Asterisk Documentation Project

http://www.asteriskdocs.org

The entire chapter is dedicated to teaching you how dialplans work.
It's not complete, but there is a lot of good information there by
Jared Smith.

Thanks,
Leif Madsen.
http://www.asteriskdocs.org