[Asterisk-Users] Broadvoice problems again

Chris Shaw chriss at watertech.com
Mon Jul 26 10:17:11 MST 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Charlie Hedlin" <charlie at hedlin.com>
To: <asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
Sent: Monday, July 26, 2004 9:59 AM
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] Broadvoice problems again

> Broadvoice isn't down, it works fine, just not with Asterisk, which for
> most of us (myself included) means they might as well be down, but I
> believe we all went to their service knowing this wasn't truely
> supported.  I am starting to see why so many providers don't want to go
> down this path, it has the tremendous potential to make them look bad.

BroadVoice IS down, it is NOT working... I have tried it like 2 minutes ago
just using my GrandStream and also with X-Lite and both are not working...
it refuses to register... and when I check the logs in X-Lite, it's showing
404 Not Found which means that the proxy is either not running or not
receiving connections...