[Asterisk-Users] Broadvoice problems again

Jay Milk jay at skimmilk.net
Mon Jul 26 11:23:16 MST 2004

I agree -- When I went to BroadVoice, I told Peter outright that I know
Asterisk isn't officially supported, and once I got the system to
register, I'll leave them alone.  Today I had a small billing issue to
take care of, so I just added "oh, by the way, any word on when Asterisk
will be back up?" -- I got an instant email-response and an hour later,
one of my lines is working already.