[Asterisk-Users] Voicemail Hangup detection issue

Niles Ingalls niles at atheos.net
Mon Jul 26 08:35:54 MST 2004

Hello,

I finished an Asterisk installation this weekend, and I'm experiencing
a problem when a user hangs up on a line after leaving a voicemail
message.
I found two similar issues when reading through the archives, and have
not been able to resolve my issue from their answers.
http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2004-April/042453.html
http://www.marko.net/asterisk/archives/0212/0000.html

At first, the voicemail messages would contain 7 minutes of
busy signal at the end of the message, and now it contains about
40 seconds after adding busydetect=yes to zapata.conf and
installing the latest CVS.
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Niles Ingalls

I'm using a Wildcard T100P, and have 11 incoming lines.
zapte.conf
span=1,0,0,esf,b8zs
loadzone=us
defaultzone=us