[Asterisk-Users] snom 105 Attended Transfer does not work

Michael michael at e7even.com
Mon Jul 26 09:01:51 MST 2004

Hi,

I don't know if this the same problem, but I had a similar problem with 2 x
snom 200 phones that we purchased recently, and I managed to resolve it by
downgrading the firmware to an older version.

The firmware versions were:
    shipped with fireware 2.04g (Broken supervised transfers)
    downgraded to 2.03w (Fixed the problem)

Im not sure what the equivalent version of the firmware is for the 105, but
maybe someone on this mailling list might know more.

Regards,
Michael East