[Asterisk-Users] Broadvoice problems again

David Hickman dhickman at its-my.net
Mon Jul 26 08:11:52 MST 2004

I do not see why people want the unlimited option.  In reality with an
* system there is no such thing as unlimited.  I have found that vp for
outgoing works great.

I have one pots line and I use vp for outgoing.  When ever i need a
second or third line * just dials using vp connect.  I have found that
since January I have paid $85.  If I would have had an unlimited
account I would have paid at least $140+

An "unlimited" account only makes sense if you are using your voip
device to connect directly to the voip provider.

I decided that I need a st. louis incoming number since I am tired of
trying to get caller id to work and I want to keep the pots line open.
So I pick Broadvoice after hearing how great they are.  Now they won't
even come up.  Figures....

dhh