[Asterisk-Users] Broadvoice problems again

Brian McManus astbiz at mynetworkplaces.com
Mon Jul 26 07:05:36 MST 2004

I mentioned voicepulse this morning in the IRC channel and was nearly
crucified at the stake, because they charge per minute for there out
bound VoicePulse connect! service.  VoicePulse allows four concurrent
inbound connections for there Connect! service, which is VERY ideal for
a situation I am in.  They also terminate with IAX.

I'm also sure you could fake your IAX or SIP user agent and not use
there VoicePulse connect! service, and just use there one of there basic
services.  I'm sure this is also against there TOS.

I am not sure if Broadvoice supports, or would support for an additional
fee, multiple inbound concurrent calls.  I suppose I could sign up for
several numbers and configure them in a hunt group.

BroadVox, a different company will support Virtual DS0's in large hunt
groups for an enormous fee, and a large minimal contract.

Has anyone had specific problems, or outages with VoicePulse?

Brian