[Asterisk-Users] Do not buy "Asterisk for Small Office Setup"!

Remco Barende asterisk at barendse.to
Sat Jul 24 11:41:00 MST 2004

But isn't this due to the 'intended audience' for the book?

I just started setting up asterisk, I can dial the test message now (yea! :)
) but I have still to find out how to write an extensions.conf file.

So far I found the book on asterisk.org easier to read than just
browsing thru the wikis but a book for people starting from scratch could
be useful too

Are you putting it up for sale? :)

Thanks!
Remco