[Asterisk-Users] Do not buy "Asterisk for Small Office Setup"!

Leif Madsen leif.madsen at gmail.com
Sat Jul 24 11:53:38 MST 2004

On Sat, 24 Jul 2004 20:41:00 +0200 (CEST), Remco Barende
<asterisk at barendse.to> wrote:
> But isn't this due to the 'intended audience' for the book?
>
> I just started setting up asterisk, I can dial the test message now (yea! :)
> ) but I have still to find out how to write an extensions.conf file.

This is entirely off-topic (well, maybe not), but since you were
looking for extensions.conf information, check out chapter 4 of the
http://www.asteriskdocs.org project.  If you find anything that
doesn't seem to make sense (or is wrong) please feel free to inform
the asterisk-doc mailing list and we'll change it.

The wiki is also an EXCELLENT resource.

Thanks,
Leif Madsen
http://www.asteriskdocs.org