[Asterisk-Users] Help needed for Seting Up Asterisk

Scott Stingel scott at evtmedia.com
Wed Jul 21 13:09:24 MST 2004

Hello-

First, it sounds like asterisk can do what you want to do.  You have a
number of requirements, though. I think its too much to expect people on
here to design your application for you for free.  Perhaps you might hire a
consultant for a few hours to help you out (see the asterisk Wiki for
general information, and for a list of consultants):

http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk

regards
Scott Stingel

Scott M. Stingel