[Asterisk-Users] Help needed for Seting Up Asterisk

Beierlein Moritz Beierlein.Moritz at t-online.de
Wed Jul 21 12:04:58 MST 2004

Hello List,
I'm from Germany and I want to use a Asterisk System.
I have a few Accounts at my SIP-Provider www.sipgate.de and now I want to use my ISDN-Phone on the Sip-System.
My idea was i set up a Asterisk-System and i will put in an ISDN Card where I can plug a ISDN Phone, I will have to use an ISDN card with the NT-Mode.
The Asterisk has to register is at the SIP Provider and if a Call comes to me the Asterisk has to gibe the call to the ISDN card where the Telephone will ring.
If the SIP Account 1 rings the telephone should get the MSN 1 and if Account 2 rings, the telephone should get the MSN 2.
I will use Asterisk behind a NAT Router. If the Internetconnection interrupts the Asterisk has to wait 20 seconds, then has to register at the SIP-Provider.
How can I do this, can somebody please help me?
How is it possible to get the SIP Calls to the ISDN card?
Would be very nice if you could help me.

Thanks

Moritz Beierlein