[Asterisk-Users] Future installation questions - what do I need?

Scott Stingel scott at evtmedia.com
Wed Jul 21 12:57:48 MST 2004

Hi Michael-

You might try reading up a little in the user-maintained web site, called
the Wiki, and then post more specific questions:

http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk

Hope this gets you started - sounds like asterisk will work well for you.
It's much less expensive than using a Dialogic-based solution.

Also, many members on here complain when people post using HTML (not sure
why, I think they have older mail readers).. Anyway, please post in plain
text, to keep everyone happy.

regards
Scott Stingel

Scott M. Stingel