[Asterisk-Users] Polycom IP 500 Voicemail

Tor Roberts voip at sscsinc.com
Mon Jul 19 15:34:43 MST 2004

Wiley,
I don't have any 500s, but I use 600s, which use the same file I think.
Here is my digitmap:

<digitmap
dialplan.digitmap="9[2-9]xxxxxx|91xxxxxxxxxx|85xx|[5-7]xx|9411|9911"
dialplan.digitmap.timeOut="3"/>

What this says is that if  I dial 9, then a 7 digit local number, I
don't need to hit send. If I dial 91, then 10 digit long distance
number, I don't need to hit send. If I dial extension 85 plus any 2
digits ex., 8523, I don't need to hit send. If I dial extension 5,6, or
7 plus 2 digits, ex. 635, I don't need to hit send. And if I dial 9411,
or 9911 (info or emergency) I don't need to hit send.
Hope this helps.

-Tor