[Asterisk-Users] Polycom IP 500 Voicemail

Wiley E. Siler wsiler at e2020inc.com
Mon Jul 19 12:34:20 MST 2004

I read the administrator document repeatedly.  I have not been able to
find a wiki that applied to digitmap feature at all and I have searched
repeatedly and read several of the wikis regarding Polycoms.  The
administrators guide doesn't have enough context explanation to make the
use of the digitmap understandable.

That is the basis of my request for a digitmap explanation.  I am not
asking someone to write mine for me.  I am asking to see an example and
an explanation that gives context so I can write my own and know I have
done it properly.  My PBX is Asterisk and the setup is about as generic
as generic can be.  Polycoms over SIP to the PBX.

If you know where the wiki is for digitmaps please send it.  If you feel
inspired, a short explanation of the relevance and context of digitmaps
would be greatly appreciated.  I know everyone has to take their own
time to answer these emails and I truly appreciate that.  That is why I
do my research until I hit a wall, then I will ask here. I appreciate
whatever you can spare time for.

Thanks!
Wiley