[Asterisk-Users] Re: Updated Grandstream configurator

Maron Kristófersson maron at transistor.tv
Mon Jul 19 08:09:53 MST 2004

I was even considering going further and writing a crossplatform or a
webapp for configuring.  However I was thinking if someone has written
some notes on the config file specification that could save a lot of
time.  I have no intention of competing with gsconfigure since I think
it's an excellent app although I have to boot into windows to use it.

Regards,

Maron