[Asterisk-Users] quadbri NT_mode S-Bus Problem

Ben Bosshardt 101610.1720 at compuserve.com
Sun Jul 18 08:16:37 MST 2004

I am running * with a Junghanns quadbri that should allow us to integrate
our ISDN house telephone system with VOIP. Preferably I would like to run a
setup, so that our internal ISDN phones on an S bus are not aware that * is
sitting in between.

With the configuration below I run into the following problems:

1. On outbound calls, I get the normal rining call progress tone althought
the the other party has not even been reached. This then changes from normal
ringing suddenly to busy when the other party is sending a busy signal. I'd
rather have the call progress send a busy signal right away.

2. Internal calls between to ISDN phones on the S-bus is not possible. The
phone rings but the call is dropped as soon as it is answered.

Can the signalling= bri_net_ptmp be the cause and how would I configure it
for bri_net?

Does anyone have a working configuration that overcomes thoses problems?

Regards,

Ben

; Zapata telephony interface

;