[Asterisk-Users] quadbri NT_mode S-Bus Problem

Michael Sandee ms at zeelandnet.nl
Sun Jul 18 09:44:04 MST 2004

What type is your "ISDN house telephone system"?
Without more specific information all we can do is guess...

For a sollution to 1 ... drop the "r" option of dial...
exten => _X.,1,Dial(Zap/g1/${EXTEN})

You might need pridialplan/prilocaldialplan set to local for local
calls... or both to unknown... just experiment with those values.

Regards