[Asterisk-Users] PhoneGaim?

creslin at digium.com creslin at digium.com
Mon Jul 19 08:39:53 MST 2004

On Sun, Jul 18, 2004 at 10:12:20AM -0500, Chris Howard wrote:
> I say on slashdot that the Linspire guys have released PhoneGaim.
> PhoneGaim is Gaim with SIP added on.  Anyone want to add IAX2 as
> well...

I'm writing a plugin for gaim right now that does iax2 on my off time.
I haven't had much time to work on it lately, but I'm right now at kind
of a decision point for what hooks will be in gaim to interface it.
Maybe like a iaxtel/* protocol plugin.  I'm still speculating about
details though.  I've got most of the lower stuff done now.

Matthew Fredrickson