[Asterisk-Users] Current echo status?

Alex asterisk-users at connectglobe.com
Thu Jul 15 22:18:56 MST 2004

Very interesting that our $11 ebay knock off has no echo issues what so ever
and original X100p produces fair amount of echo echo echo.

Also we have about 200 POTS lines connected to T410E via large channel bank,
were we trying to fight echo for about 10 days now now now.

I'm already thinking to get one of external echo cancellers to kill that
echo produced by analog side side side.

Thank you you you.

P.S. Who said echo echo echo ? :P