[Asterisk-Users] Meetmee feature - Possible.

usedcanon usedcanon at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jul 13 14:35:35 MST 2004

Hi Everybody,

Is it possible to create a meetme conference by dialing out to an extension.

I have a scenario where I want it to be possible for someone to listen into
conversation to a particular extension. What I am thinking of is the
possibility of an incomming call creating a conference.

So the caller automatically joins a conference and the person called gets a
ring on there phone and when they answer they effectively join a two party
conference. Now the manager can join the conference in listen mode to listen
into this call.

I guess what I am asking for is a simmillar feature as Zapbarge but for SIP.

Thanks in advance.