[Asterisk-Users] Looking for US ISDN card...

Rob Fugina robf at geekthing.com
Tue Jul 13 14:34:53 MST 2004

Not having a whole lot of luck...

I've decided I need to open up the search to cards with S/T interfaces
and just find an NT1, too.

Can someone with experience give me some pointers what would be easy to
find, and easy to configure under Linux?

I've stumbled across an Eicon card that's just labeled "DIVA T/A PCI",
both on stickers and printed on the circuit board.  Is this a card that's
compatible with Linux and Asterisk?

If not that card, how about a "Eicon Diva ISDN+CT 2.0 PCI"?

Barring these, please refer me to a specific model and a source...

Thanks,
Rob

--
Rob Fugina, Systems Guy
robf at geekthing.com -- http://www.geekthing.com

STICK \'stik\ n. 1: A somewhat nonfunctional boomerang.