SIP simultaneous registry possible workaround (was Re: [Asterisk-Users] New Asterisk bounty: SIP simultaneous registry)

Kannaiyan Natesan nkans at speak2world.com
Mon Jul 12 10:16:18 MST 2004

You need to go through all the messages again.
You feel it as stupid, I sometimes feel * is stupid and could not accept
this simply. To resolve this problem I simply use SER. But it is another
software, that makes me worried.

If you still think this is not at all needed. I better suggest you not to
waste of others around here. I think Olle, Andy gave better explanation on
the same. I & You can't expect more than that.

-Kannaiyan.