SIP simultaneous registry possible workaround (was Re: [Asterisk-Users] New Asterisk bounty: SIP simultaneous registry)

Youness El Andaloussi Youness at ElAndaloussi.net
Mon Jul 12 19:34:01 MST 2004

Dude relax, take a deep breath and be zen :). From the tone of your email,
looks like you expect me to apologize for trying to be helpful :)

There is more than one way to skin a cat. You may not like my solution, but
it would work and saying I am wasting your time is a bit over reacting in
my humble opinion.  Automated with a couple shell scripts it could work
nicely around and with shell scripts generating the configs, dhcp and TFTP,
you could actually make a lot of things automatic and take your 100$ to buy
some ice to cool down.

Youness