[Asterisk-Users] New Asterisk bounty: SIP simultaneous registry

R. Anton Raharja anton at ngoprek.org
Sat Jul 10 22:25:51 MST 2004

in other SIP proxy server, this can be done easily, i mean its default
1 or more phone could be registered at 1 number (12345) and resulting same effect as u ask
SER (SIP Express Router, http://iptel.org/ser) can deal with this
SER is a friend to asterisk, i think :), you can accept calls with SER and pass it to asterisk to process complex dialplan
but if this feature implemented in asterisk alone, it would be nice