[Asterisk-Users] Dialing an extension during Dial()

programmer_ted ted at fusionapple.com
Thu Jul 8 15:00:35 MST 2004

I think he was referring to allowing the user to enter an extension while
the other phone is still ringing (before it's picked up).  I don't think
this functionality is already included (even after pressing #), so I'm
going to add it.  I agree that it would be nice to allow extensions to be
entered without pressing the # button first, but I think that's in there so
that accidentally pressing a button won't transfer the call.