[Asterisk-Users] Dialing an extension during Dial()

lenz lenz-ml at oinko.net
Thu Jul 8 10:49:21 MST 2004

as an alternative, you can use dial with the T or t option and then have
the user press # for a blind transfer; this way you can manipulate
extensions easily.
l.
ps. would surely be nice to have Dial() be able to recognize other
extensions, just like it now doe4s with #.
l.

--
Creato con M2, il rivoluzionario client e-mail di Opera:
http://www.opera.com/m2/