[Asterisk-Users] Dialing an extension during Dial()

programmer_ted ted at fusionapple.com
Wed Jul 7 15:51:27 MST 2004

I don't know if my last message went through, but the gist of it was that
currently, this support is lacking from the Dial command.  After looking at
the source for a few minutes, this is something I'd like to undertake, and
it shouldn't take longer than a night, so I'll be hopefully getting back to
you with a patch tonight or tomorrow.  Also, I'll be submitting the patch
to the bugfix list when it's done, so we may see this feature in the CVS in
the future.