[Asterisk-Users] Hangup's not detected correctly

Martin Pycko martinp at digium.com
Wed Jul 7 18:04:46 MST 2004

Well first of all if you're outside of US or callprogress-supported zones
then you can use only busydetect. And that will only work if after the
remote hangup your telco gives the fast-busy or any type of busy. You can
tweak the duration of tone/pause and increase the count and it *will*
work properly.

regards
Martin