[Asterisk-Users] Hangup's not detected correctly

Gelson Dias Santos gelson.santos at opservices.com.br
Wed Jul 7 10:35:20 MST 2004

Steven Critchfield wrote:

> On Tue, 2004-07-06 at 17:52, Ruben Fagundo wrote:
>
>>I have an easy question. I setup Asterisk with a TDM400 w/ 4FXO ports
>>and I have the following problem.
>

> Yep, so easy it seems to be covered almost weekly here because no one
> looks up any of the information already provided to them.

	Not quite easy. I agree its asked about once a week, but they get no
solution. Callprogress does not work at all outside US, because it´s
just a hack. Busydetect sometimes work, sometimes doesn´t and sometimes
drops calls in the middle. I have busydetect=yes and busycount=15 and I
still have dropping calls and no hangup detections on a daily basis.
	I also played with BUSYDETECT_MARTIN and/or BUSYDETECT_TONEONLY and it
makes no difference. I also tried editing dsp.c and adjusting
BUSY_MIN and BUSY_MAX, but nothing fixes these problems.

	Gelson