[Asterisk-Users] :: Astricon :: Registration now open!

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Wed Jul 7 10:46:31 MST 2004

Registration to Astricon - the first Asterisk user's and developer's conference -
is now open. Astricon is taking place at the Atlanta Marriot September 22-24.
Digium is our Diamond partner in arranging this conference.

The web site is updated with information on hotel, prices and speakers for
the tutorial day. The agenda for the conference day will be published soon.
(Speakers: Mail me the requested material today!)

Register today at http://www.astricon.net

If you have any questions, please e-mail info at astricon.net and you will
reach both me and Steven Sokol.

/Olle

PS: Please register before end of July to get the early-bird discount!