[Asterisk-Users] New CVS for patch...

Jay Milk jay at skimmilk.net
Tue Jul 6 10:36:11 MST 2004

Oh yeah, the -d option.  That's what happens if you get pampered by CVS
shells all the time.

Is there a kind volunteer who'd like to take my updated voicemail.c and
perform the needed administrivia?  Figuring out the patch-process and
disclosure forms is just something I'd rather not do with my current
workload.  If so, please email me off-list.

Thanks!