[Asterisk-Users] X100P problem

Chris Foster masteryoda305 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 09:10:29 MST 2004

On Tue, 6 Jul 2004 07:51:53 -0700 (PDT), Shaun Dawson
<bigchiefscd at yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Monday morning, I got the same behaviour, with the
> phantom phone calls.  After much troubleshooting, I
> finally, changed the card out of the machine (I have
> two cards), made a call out with a regular phone to
> make sure everything was working properly, rebooted
> the machine, and once I verified again that there was
> nothing plugged into the phone line, plugged * back
> in.  At this point, everything worked fine for as long
> as I was playing with it, which was about 30 minutes.

I've had the same behavior with other phones connected to a X100P line.
When someone is using another phone extension, the X100P card becomes
confused and continuously goes into my answer context and rings my SIP
phones.

I havn't tried to debug the problem.

> I'm at least a little bit comforted that people don't
> seem to be having these types of problems all over the
> place.  I feel like if I can get it working, then I
> won't have strange problems after that.

Well. I think i'm having the same problem. I've wanted to tweak the
zapata.conf to see if I can get rid of it, but I havn't had the time
yet.