[Asterisk-Users] Problem with BRI_STUF / direct connected ISDN-Phone

Martin List-Petersen martin+asterisk at list-petersen.net
Mon Jul 5 05:53:32 MST 2004

On Mon, 2004-07-05 at 13:30, Thorsten Gehrig wrote:
> Here is my actual installation:
> ISDN -> Fritz - ASTERISK  HFC-NT <- ISDN-Telephone
>
> If i pick up my ISDN-teleophne asterisk is direct regognizing an incoming
> call from xxxxx (MSN of the telephone) to s.
> I have NO DIALTONE and no chance to dial any number
>
> How must I change my configuration to provide a Dialton to the telephone and
> can dial an extension?
>
> I´ve found only this solution:
>
> exten => s,1,Answer()
> exten => s,2,DISA(no-password|<line-out-context>)
> exten => s,3,Hangup()
>
> Now you get an DIALTONE from the DISA-application  but I think this is not
> an fine solution.
> (e.g.  the phone thinks the line is established  dialing is only possible
> with MFV no redial and so on)

Basically i have the same configuration.

zapata.conf:
============

signalling       = bri_net_ptmp
prilocaldialplan = local
overlapdial      = yes
echocancel       = yes
setcallerid      = ("" <${CALLERIDNUM}>)
group            = 2
immediate        = no
context          = inbound-internal
channel => 1-2

That gives you a dialtone.
block dial (dialing before picking up the handset) will work.
redial will work before or after you picked up the handset.

If you dial regularly (picking up handset, then dialing) asterisk unfortunatly will start dialing too soon in some cases, depending on your
dialplan, since this solution not reacts like disa.

Check it out. And besides that i'm grateful for any suggestions to improve this !!

Kind regards,
Martin List-Petersen