[Asterisk-Users] X100P problem

Jonathan Biggs jon_209 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 4 08:06:17 MST 2004

Just to add some info to this, Hope it will help

I had a similar problem when first testing my * setup.
I was testing it with an active dual line phone line
(all four wires active) and for some reason the X100P
did not like that at all.

Easiest way is to make sure your line from the jack is
just two wires and not a full 4 wire line.
Took me several hours to find this one.