[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Queue Question

CW_ASN cw_asn at fibertel.com.ar
Sat Jul 3 18:16:39 MST 2004

> Is there any way for me to add myself to a call queue from outside of my
> Asterisk Box?
>
> For example,
>
> I have a queue set up on my asterisk box, and I want to call it on my Cell
> Phone, then add myself to the queue and hang up.. When a call comes into
the
> queue, I want it to be forwarded to my cell phone.
>
> Is this possible?
> I haven't been able to find info on it anywhere, but maybe I'm not looking
> in the right help..

Yes, exactly... use google o wiki.

The solution is AgentCallbackLogin.

  -= Info about application 'AgentCallbackLogin' =-

[Synopsis]:
Call agent callback login

[Description]:
  AgentCallbackLogin([AgentNo][|[options][exten]@context]):
Asks the agent to login to the system with callback.  Always returns -1.
The agent's callback extension is called (optionally with the specified
context.