[Asterisk-Users] Pager Notification

Mike Machado mike at homelandtel.com
Thu Jul 1 12:13:51 MST 2004

Another solution if * does not have native TAP support is to use the
pager email notification in asterisk, but have the email be sent to your
TAP gateway you setup. I have used sendpage
(http://sendpage.cpoint.net/) for this purpose before.

This of course assumes you want to dial into the page gateway yourself.
If you are not worried about it, its probably better to send emails to
the public email address provided by most pager/cell phone companies,
such as <number>@mobile.att.net.