[Asterisk-Users] Words for Allison(?)

John Todd jtodd at loligo.com
Fri Jan 30 20:48:35 MST 2004

At 5:51 PM -0600 1/30/04, Rob Fugina wrote:

>I've been looking at the weather vocabulary in asterisk-sounds in CVS.
>I've run into a few hitches with words I can't seem to find.  So far, I'm
>looking for 'point' (for constructing floating point numbers) and 'around'
>as in "high around 70" (don't I wish).  Any chance of getting these?
>
>While I'm on the subject, I'd be very interested in a vocabulary for home
>automation stuff.  This would include typical room names, "on" and "off",
>"heat" and "cool" (may be in with the weather stuff -- haven't looked),
>"light(s)", etc...  Any chance of getting these?
>
>Don't bother referring me to thevoice.digium.com.  I'll consider that
>after the free options are exhausted...
>
>Rob
>
>--
>Rob Fugina, Systems Guy
>robf at geekthing.com -- http://www.geekthing.com
>My firewall filters MS Office attachments.
>
>AAAAA - American Association Against Acronym Abuse

There is a chance, yes.  Can't say how much of a chance, but there is one.

You may consider putting together concrete lists of words so that I
or others may keep them on short lists so that when we have Allison
do various recordings we can find them in a single place.  In fact, a
bugnote would be the optimal place to put them and then mail me with
the bug ID #.

JT