[Asterisk-Users] Words for Allison(?)

Rob Fugina robf at geekthing.com
Sat Jan 31 11:24:48 MST 2004

On Fri, Jan 30, 2004 at 10:48:35PM -0500, John Todd wrote:
> You may consider putting together concrete lists of words so that I
> or others may keep them on short lists so that when we have Allison
> do various recordings we can find them in a single place.  In fact, a
> bugnote would be the optimal place to put them and then mail me with
> the bug ID #.

I'm still trying to put that list together, and identify which
words/phrases have suitable versions already in CVS.

In the mean time, I've seen references to bug #'s, here on the list and
in the CVS logs.  I've yet to stumble across the bug tracking system,
though -- can you give me a nudge in the right direction?

Thanx,
Rob

--
Rob Fugina, Systems Guy
robf at geekthing.com -- http://www.geekthing.com

Free Tibet*! *With the purchase of any country of equal or greater value.