[Asterisk-Users] Words for Allison(?)

Rob Fugina robf at geekthing.com
Fri Jan 30 16:51:51 MST 2004

I've been looking at the weather vocabulary in asterisk-sounds in CVS.
I've run into a few hitches with words I can't seem to find.  So far, I'm
looking for 'point' (for constructing floating point numbers) and 'around'
as in "high around 70" (don't I wish).  Any chance of getting these?

While I'm on the subject, I'd be very interested in a vocabulary for home
automation stuff.  This would include typical room names, "on" and "off",
"heat" and "cool" (may be in with the weather stuff -- haven't looked),
"light(s)", etc...  Any chance of getting these?

Don't bother referring me to thevoice.digium.com.  I'll consider that
after the free options are exhausted...

Rob

--
Rob Fugina, Systems Guy
robf at geekthing.com -- http://www.geekthing.com

AAAAA - American Association Against Acronym Abuse