[Asterisk-Users] Has Nufone gone belly-up

Brian West brian at bkw.org
Mon Jan 26 21:16:02 MST 2004

> I'm another outsider just reading this entire thread and Jeremy's
> replies. NuFone could have the best service on the planet, but I would
> NEVER do business with a company that has this kind of attitude. People
> have a choice in which companies they do business with. Why would they
> do business with a company that get's hostile when problems arise?

Jeremy has every right to get hostile in this matter.  Here we have
someone that claims that the service is bad then everyone gangs up on him
and beats the shit out of him on the list.  I'm sorry but if you have a
problem with NuFone you need to contact nufone directly.  I had to call
NuFone today and let me tell you it was 2 rings before Jeremy Answered his
phone and I learned it was a local cable cut that was causing the problems
in my area. (SBC Victim ack EVIL TELCO)

> Jeremy: just a little hint of advice. Check the attitude. It makes you
> and your company look very bad. Maybe you just had a bad day: we all
> have them. You still probably have a chance to recover with a good
> professional response to the thread (not my message...)

Attitude is the spice of life.  Learn to look past that and you will be a
happy person.

Jeremy I have to say I have been more than pleased with the service you
have provided me and the company I work for.  I will always recommend your
service to anyone and have in the past.  Try not to stress over it man.

Remember everyone, in the end we're ALL human (well except the scum that
works at SCO we really don't know what they are yet, we can hope the mars
lander finds the rest of their family)  I think email puts up some
distance between that fact and our temper.  I have to be the first to
admit I will rip someone a new ass in an email faster than I would even
think about it in a face to face situation.  So before you pass judgement
on someone for their response take this into account because I would have
reacted in the same manner Jeremy did but i'm not anythying like that if
you talk to me on the phone or face to face.

Keep up the good work Jeremy.

Thanks,
Brian "The Bitch" West aka bkw_