[Asterisk-Users] X100P doesn´t hangup

Dan Fernandez danfernandez00 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 27 19:16:38 MST 2004

I have the following problem with Zap channels (two X100Ps):

When I place a call between two asterisk via IAX and on each end I have them connected to a PBX via an X100P, the call doesn´t hang up.

However, if one of the ends uses SIP rather than Zap it works fine. It works fine also if I just use a Zap channel to call an application (ie Voicemail) when the user hangs up, the Zap channels does hung up.

I have tried changing the indications.conf but no luck. On my zapata.conf I have callprogress=no and busydetect=no.

What else can I try? Are there any workarounds like try to measure the bandwith or the packets to determine if someone is really talking or the call is hung?

Thanks in advance
Dan