[Asterisk-Users] Introducing Firefly

Adam Hart adam at teragen.com.au
Fri Jan 30 21:52:45 MST 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Andy Powell" <andy at beagles-den.demon.co.uk>
>Hi,
>
>I downloaded this the other day and finally got it to stop crashing. It
appears that any response from asterisk
>that implies an error (for example dialing a non-existant number, using the
wrong password, selecting a codec
>that you've configured a local * not to use etc) resulted in a crash. I've
only tested the IAX proto not sip or your
>own network. running XP with uptodate patches on a local lan.

Cheers, I think the reason clause isn't be populated. I'll have to
experiment with standard IAX servers

>When it works it works really well, although I don;t particularly like in
initial beep and end beep when i make
>a call (I haven't played with all the options so it may be that I can turn
this off).. sound quality is good. All in all
>a nice little app. Are you planning on allowing other people to run your
server side (like Jabber does) in their
>environments?

that's been worked on at the moment