[Asterisk-Users] Sipura 2000 Transmit Issues? No Sound being passed to caller

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Mon Jan 26 12:01:28 MST 2004

> I'll be trying that as my next step but it seems that my other fresh -
> sipura  2000  unit that was sitting in the box which is running 1.0.15
> firmware seems to work seamless so i find it odd ? that brand new unit
> works while the upgraded firmware ones don't?
>
> I'm  not  the  only  one  having this same exact issue I've received 4
> emails  relating  to  the same issue from other users. So there's some
> kind trend going on with this?

Unless someone else just happens to have gone through the exact same
thing (probably not all that likely), it won't help to keep posting
general statements. Really need to see "something" else like some output
from debug, packet flows, etc.

Since I don't have a sipura, I would not have a clue whether "sip debug"
would provide anything, but I'd bet a few on this list might be able to
interpret an etherial packet trace.

Rich